Stratos HSSD2 is designed to provide very high sensitivity smoke detection, ensuring the very earliest warning of incipient fire with a minimum rate of nuisance alarms.
ClassiFire Artificial Intelligence ensures that the detector operates at optimum sensitivity for the protected environment with no complex setup required.
Upgradable volt-free Fire and Fault relay outputs are available for remote monitoring by local fire detection or BMS systems.
- High sensitivity laser-based forward light scatter for reliable early warning
- Combined sampling pipe up to 200m in length (still air)
- ClassiFire® Artificial Intelligence system that dynamically adjusts the detector’s operating parameters, allowing for day to day changes in the protected environment
- Unwanted alarms from dust are avoided using patented Dual Technology Laser Dust Discrimination and elimination system
- SenseNet communications built-in as standard for networking and remote communications
- Large area aspirating smoke detector, up to 2000m2 coverage
- CPR & VdS approved
|Usually ships within 5-10 working days|