The Astec range of air sampling smoke detection systems provides reliable, cost-effective solutions to applications where standard point detection is not practical or where higher sensitivity is required.
The Astec-Pro detector is an extremely cost-effective solution for monitoring a broad range of applications and environments.
The high degree of modularity makes it possible to quickly and efficiently provide air sampling smoke detection over large open spaces, voids, warehouses and many other diverse environments.
The Astec-Pro air sampling smoke detection system can be used to replace up to 32 ‘point type’ smoke detectors with up to 300m of air sampling pipe, regardless of whether Class A, B or C is required in accordance with EN54-20.
- Early fire detection thanks to innovative, highly sensitive HPLS light source technology.
- A high degree of false alarm immunity through LOGIC·SENS fire pattern recognition.
- Time-saving commissioning through Plug & Play, no additional PC interface or dedicated programmer required.
- Simple installation and commissioning due to the modular concept of the Astec-Pro.
- Reliable project design with EN54 certification.
- Simple Fire & Fault indication with volt free relay outputs for connection to addressable or conventional fire alarm control equipment.
- Fully compatible with inline filtration and blow through systems for harsh environments.
- Compatible with a wide range of Astec ASD add-ons for feature-rich expansion.